March 12, 2020
IvyPrep is closely monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in New York. There are no cases of COVID-19 among our students or staff; however, we have decided to take a series of measures to help prevent the spread of the disease.
The health and safety of our students is our number one priority. We are moving to virtual instruction to minimize travel and gathering in large numbers to help protect our students and families.
- No group classes at IvyPrep’s Forest Hills location starting on the weekend of March 13-14 as we migrate to online virtual instruction.
- Beginning on the weekend of March 20-21, all group classes will be held online, at the usual time, via Google Meets until further notice.
- Classes scheduled for the weekend of March 13-14 will be rescheduled to Easter weekend, April 11-12.
- Handouts and worksheets for each class will be available on our Google Classroom portal. Please print hard copies before start of class. If you are a registered student and have not yet joined our google classroom, please call our office at 718-261-4882 for the appropriate class code.
- IvyPrep’s Forest Hills location is open for students scheduled for individual tutoring.
- Students are encouraged to make arrangements to meet online with their instructors.