IvyPrep is closely monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in New York. There are no cases of COVID-19 among our students or staff; however, we have decided to take a series of measures to help prevent the spread of the disease.
The Safety of our Students and Teachers is Our Top Priority
We have moved to 100% virtual instruction to minimize travel and gathering in large numbers to help protect our students, teachers, and families.
SHSAT GROUP CLASSES
- SHSAT winter intensive class will be 100% remote via Google Meet.
- Class dates are December 26-31, January 9, January 16, and January 23
- Classes will meet via Google Meet from 9AM to 12PM on class days.
- Practice tests will be posted at 1PM on each class day and answers due via Google Form by 4:30PM.
- Handouts and worksheets for each class will be available on our Google Classroom portal. Please print hard copies before start of class.
- If you are a registered student and have not yet joined our google classroom, please call our office at 718-261-4882 for the appropriate class code.
SAT GROUP CLASSES
- Spring SAT classes will begin Saturday, January 9.
- Classes will meet remotely via Google Meet until teachers and students feel safe to meet on location.
- Handouts and worksheets for each class will be available on our Google Classroom portal.
- Please call our office at 718-261-4882 for further details.
Individual Tutoring, College Admissions, and Other Academic Services
- All one-on-one meetings are by remote.
- Please call our office at 718-261-4882 to make appointments or if you have questions about an upcoming appointment.